Howdy Explorers. I am Bear Gallagher Cole, the Wild West Explorer - I was Born & Raised in the Grand Canyon National Park and have been to the bottom over 100 times. I am a Certified Wilderness First Responder, ACE Personal Trainer, Web Professional, and Audio Engineer. I focus on getting people Outdoors, Healthy, and Motivated to enjoy every day they get. You can keep up with me @ WildWestExplorer.com and BearCole.com.
Latest posts by Bear Gallagher Cole (see all)
- The Philosophy of Survival Fitness - October 11, 2016
- Old Caves Crater Trail Hike - August 30, 2016
- Why Going Outside Is A Key Component To Survival Fitness - August 30, 2016
- The 5 Elements of Survival Fitness - August 30, 2016
- Merrell Moab, An Affordable Hiking Boot That Is Great For Beginners - August 11, 2016